Well, I've managed to not have to post every waking thought for the last couple days. It helps that they had nothing to do with acting.
It looks like next weekend is a go for both filming and audition. I'll be heading out to Boston for Friday and Saturday night followed by what looks to be a very long Sunday. Sometime next Wednesday I'll be able to sleep in my bed for more than four hours. Times like this, I don't even look for the light at the end of the tunnel. I just put my head down and get from one thing to the next.
The exercise regimen is in place. I want to svelte down a little before getting to head shots. I don't consider myself a fatty, but I could stand to lose some belly before I go for them.
Heard from B. They finished shooting everything yesterday for December 31st. Apparently it went much smoother this time around. I'm glad. Hopefully it'll come together fine. Time will tell.
I thought I had something interesting to write about, but whatever it was, it isn't in my head anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment