Hi, my name is Kevin, and this is my attempt to blog my way through the journey of yet another actor.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Karma
You see? I made this guy's day. Well worth the twenty bucks.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I bought a frame a while back and it was VERY satisying to help his cause!
And I'm going to read NO LOGO thanks to your advisement.
The result of my initial behavior (and your input) will cause me to be some naked, starving, non pepsi drinking freak who feeds off bushes and drinks from the sqeezed out liquid of her sweat socks after the rains.
2 comments:
I bought a frame a while back and it was VERY satisying to help his cause!
And I'm going to read NO LOGO thanks to your advisement.
The result of my initial behavior (and your input) will cause me to be some naked, starving, non pepsi drinking freak who feeds off bushes and drinks from the sqeezed out liquid of her sweat socks after the rains.
Thanks. Thanks a bunch.
Thanks,
And you think they call you Crazy Town NOW? :-)
Post a Comment