There's a bunch of things I've been pondering lately. Number one is head shots. There's no way around them really. My friend Sharon was starting to give me advice about how many looks I needed and my head started to spin. As much as I know I need them, it is pretty hilarious when I walk in to an audition and I have no head shot, no resume, hell, I didn't even bring a PEN and then I end up getting the call. Of course, sending out headshots to casting agencies is a big step in getting bigger auditions. I know I have to do it, I just hate getting pictures taken.
My friend Vince has been very busy with his company. He took me on to do some commercials locally and we've since become friends. He wants me to take more of an active role in doing some films with him, be it writing, casting, or possibly directing in some status. I think it's great that he's come as far as he has to this point, it's really motivating to see someone else's success, especially with such a great group of guys. It's also great to be asked to have that kind of involvement. I'm really excited to see what comes out of it.
I finished my first screenplay! I actually finished it about six weeks ago but it's far from DONE done. There's a ton of editing to do, and I cringe every time I read it. Oh well, it's a start right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment