Thursday, November 23, 2006

The hunt for readers...

...cause after all, why blog if no one reads? (If a tree falls in the forest...you get the idea.)

I must link. I've found so many freaking blogs out there that I'm trying to attack them one at a time, and I'm drowning. You see, when I find a blog I want to read, I immediately start at the beginning. I must read it from beginning to end, and some of you blog prodigiously. I have spent a week or more on some, no matter how much I try to cram them in. Also, every time I see a link to someone else's blog, I have to look at that one too, and flag it for reading.

So I will now put up the blogs as I complete reading them. Let the circle of blogs continue.

Had a great Thanksgiving. Most of my family lives about an hour and a half away, so I see them rarely. My grandparents loved hearing my recent movie tales, and my father has promised to be one of the guys for me if ever I need my own Entourage. For those of you out there who don't know my father, a statement like that would make milk shoot out your nose. If you were drinking milk.

Tomorrow I have to be up at the @ss crack to drive north of Boston for December 31st. Good to shoot again. Not so good to get up early.

Blogs completed:
Donald Foley - An Actor's Journey
My Shining Palace: An Acting Journal

No comments: