A couple things I've seen floating around the internets lately. I was recently reminded of them on zefrank's site.
I've seen this twice. It's funny AND scary at the same time.
And if you ever need to know what the pinnacle of being awesome actually is, watch this clip.
Other stuff I've found that makes me happy...Webcomics. I don't read too many, chrissakes it takes me too much time catching up on blogs (I'm still catching up on some new ones) so here are my two favorites.
Questionable Content. Do I like it because it's set in my town? Yes. I actually recognize the bars and locales in the comic. But mostly I like it because it's hiLARious. Read from the beginning.
Penny Arcade. Balls out funny. If you're a gamer. If you haven't sacrificed GPA to playing Warcraft (the original) or lost two days playing Metal Gear Solid or lost a MONTH playing Neverwinter Nights, this might not be to your taste. It is to mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment