Seriously, I've been writing posts for the last month, just all in my head. Then I get too lazy to TYPE them.
Not a ton of things going on. I was just invited to be in another Emerson project, which is way cool. Cool script, very weird and twisted. So it's totally inline with me.
I finally finished all seven weddings this weekend. So all of you out there know, any invitations to nuptials in the next twelve weeks will be RSVP'd with a letter bomb. Okay, probably a stink bomb, but a bomb nonetheless. (Let's see Homeland Security work on that one.)
I've had a fire lit under me by a musician friend in the last couple weeks, which means I keep trying to lock myself into my 'studio' and hammer away at stuff I've been too afraid to finish. We'll see what happens.
Saw Across the Universe this weekend. Any level of Beatle's fandom will suffice. Amazing movie. Unless of course, you're a purist. Then you might not like it. Happily, I feel no such slavish loyalty to the source material.
Hopefully I'll have more to tell you when I feel more interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay I'm glad you didn't vanish into obscurity in cyberspace. I love your writing.
Will you be sharing your music with us?
Post a Comment